Saturday, October 31, 2009

ABC's of Gretchen

A - Age: 23 (will be 24 in one month!)

B - Bed size: Full :(, some day we want to get a king size

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning out the litter box, doing the dishes

D - Dog's name: Dan and Anne, from the book "Where the Red Fern Grows"

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE. COFFEE. COFFEE. Get the picture?

F - Favorite color: "Red orange yellow green blue purple, red orange yellow green blue purple, red orange yellow green blue purple, make the rainbow bright- black brown and white!" Song I sung with my preschoolers for circle time! I like all colors.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: Piano (since first grade), Violin (since fifth grade)

J - Job title: Wife, cook, home-maker, creative artist/ photographer

K - Kid(s): Nope!

L - Living arrangements: Itty-bitty two bedroom, one bath home, corner lot with yard for our dogs

M - Mom's name: Grace

N - Nicknames: Oh my, the list could get really long here- thanks to my big sister, Gretty, Gretty-chon, Gretel . . .

O - Overnight hospital: Once, for a viral-induced migraine headache. Worst headache of my life.

P - Pet Peeve(s): Grammatical errors in any type of print, that includes Facebook and texting; rude people.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Okay, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!"- Chandler in "Friends".

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: One older sister, three brothers-in-law!

T - Time you wake up: Well, since I'm currently not employed, I wake up anywhere between 7 and 10am, depending on when I finally fall asleep.

U - Underwear: Is this a question? Yes.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I can't think of one, a big part of enjoying a veggie is how it's cooked. I've had some canned veggies that get an "F" in the taste department.

W - Workout style: Walking the dogs, occasionally running with the hubby and the dogs

X - X-rays you've had: Ankle- sprain, Dental- teeth

Y - Yesterday's best moments: Going to Kansas City and meeting up with friends, shopping!

Z - Zoo favorite: The Rain-forest at the Sedgwick County Zoo in Wichita.

No comments:

Post a Comment