Wednesday, November 28, 2012

27 on the 27th

Yesterday I turned 27 on the 27th.
I thought that was funny.
The only time in my life it will be that way!
I celebrated by putting up Christmas decorations.
It was fun showing Irelyn the Christmas tree for the first time! 
She just stared and stared.  
I should have taken a picture but I didn't- I will have to do that soon, luckily she reacts the same way every time she sees the tree :).
I am now apparently old enough that I actually had to think about how old I was... seems like I just turned 25.  
Where did the last two years go?
I was looking through old Facebook pictures from college, and for the first time I thought "Wow, I look so young!".  
Yeah, it was a weird feeling.
Last year I was pregnant on my birthday, we just hadn't told anyone yet!
It was a special birthday having my baby girl here-
I look forward to celebrating her birthdays and trying to forget how old I am!
Here's to year 28... I mean 25 ;)!

A few years ago I had scanned some pages from my baby book into the computer.
Little me on my birthday when I was 4, 5, 6, and 7!  So fun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment