Friday, November 13, 2009

Dreaming in Digital

What do I dream about? A digital SLR! I am ready to go digital. Film for my Minolta SLR is pricey and many stores are no longer processing film. I will keep my film SLR on hand though for when I have access to a darkroom and can shoot in black and white again (someday).
Hopefully I will be able to save up some money once I'm working more and then I will buy one of these:

Nikon D200


Canon EOS Rebel XSI 450D


I would buy a more professional grade camera but they are a bit out of my price range! Plus, the photograph is only as good as the photographer right?

Here's my current cameras:

My "old school" Minolta


Canon Powershot G5- this one actually belongs to my parents who are letting me use it because my point and shoot Canon died :(


One of these days my dream will come true. In the meantime I'm thankful to have two working cameras to satisfy my photo taking obsession :).

2 comments:

Megan said...

We just got (for Christmas!) a Canon XS EOS. I am in love... I think Brad is sick of random pictures. :) Now I just have to become the good photographer - ha.

Gretchen Bookout said...

I'm jealous!
Pictures are never random, they're "artsy" :)

Post a Comment